10 Amazing Healthy Squash Recipes for Fall
As we transition into Autumn; pumpkin, gourds, and squash start popping up on mantles and as decorative centerpieces for decades. These gourds may just seem like a cliche harvest decoration, but when cooked correctly, they can be the cornerstone to recipes that really evoke that cozy Fall feeling.
1. Oven Roasted Acorn Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Get the Recipe at The Healthy Foodie
2. Pumpkin soup served inside of individual pumpkins
Get the recipe at The Pioneer Woman
3. Loaded pumpkin cornbread is the perfect side to the hearty fall stew or soup
Get the recipe at Beard and Bonnet
4. Celebrate pumpkin season by creating a healthy snack, pumpkin pie roasted chickpeas
Get the recipe at Produce on Parade
5. Delicata squash spiced with cinnamon and ginger
Get the recipe at Averie Cooks
6. These spiced acorn squash cookies are sure to be a hit!
Get the recipe at Eat Healthy and Happy
7. This stuffed squash with apple and sausage will steal the show at your fall feast
Get the recipe at A Calculated Whisk
8. Butternut squash can help create the perfect soy free vegan mac n cheese
Get the recipe at Veggie Inspired Journey
9. Why not mix it up this year with some pumpkin stuffing?
Get the recipe at The View From Great Island
10. Last, but not least, the pumpkin pie! Follow the link below to a recipe that’s simple and tasty
Get the recipe at Chowhound
Use Coupon Code: KESSKULTURE and receive 15% Off Sitewide!*
*Cannot be combined with other discounts and cannot be applied to the Outlet Shop or KESS Custom products.